The ARCHITECT i2000sr uses Chemiluminescent Microparticle Immunoassay (CMIA) technology to determine antigens or antibodies in the sample to be analyzed.
- Random, continuous and immediate access type.
- Reagent packs are placed directly in the analyzer in any free position on the reagent tray without preheating or reconstitution.
- The samples do not need any prior processing. The dilution of the samples, when required, is done automatically by the Analyzer.
- Reflex testing (conditional test analysis set by the user)
- Up to 25 different tests for each sample.
The speed / productivity of the analyzer is up to 200 tests per hour.
The capacity of the analyzer in a single load of samples is up to 135 samples (100 routine samples and 35 urgent samples).